Baa
Baa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 RED4
Latest topics
» Waant to talk to RED members?
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm by Dante K.

» application R.E.D
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm by TeamBell

» hi RED! It's nice to meet you :D
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am by CronossXD

» Say Hello :)
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:18 pm by CronossXD

» RED, my new family..
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 am by MaxDProApplicant

» -=R.E.D=- Retarded & Extremely Dangerous
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:07 pm by KingOfNoob

» red vs others 3-0
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm by M4Z

» hi red bros :)
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm by aishow

»  MEMBERS
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm by Under21

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lugano

Lugano

REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 Empty
PostSubject: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:34 am

REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 Red-cr11
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 Red-cr12
REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 Red-cr13
*Note* Last match was yesterday 24/11, I forgot to upload it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lugano
Boss1337

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:43 am

I would like to request that these screenshots be removed. These were fun battles organized on RC and not official ones organized in advance and agreed upon. Therefore they shouldn't be posted as if they are official. Thanks. Nice forum by the way, you guys have come a long way.
Back to top Go down
Boss1337

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:46 am

Either that, or make it private please.
Back to top Go down
A9Magic

A9Magic

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Boss1337 wrote:
Either that, or make it private please.
We post all wars, doesn't matter if it's official or unofficial. This was completely FUN war. And there is no harm done to Creed's reputation or we have no intentions to show that RED is better than anyone. We are nubs play just for fun and have some good laugh together. Smile

If you browse through RED forum, which I assume you have, you'll observe that we posts all WAR results regardless of winning it or losing it.
For example → See this one or Check on NPLAY forums too. Smile

That's not good attitude to point out on post where Creed was lost. Creed is very good and old BB clan. Lighten up bro. Cheers. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Boss1337

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 am

However, aishow made this post in his NPlay thread:
Quote :

We will post all the clan battle related photos

in this thread. If you want us to delete those, just tell

one of our members to do so.
So I am requesting that you privatize the ones with Creed in them. Although your should keep all private.

I'm just saying, you have a link from NPlay to all these clan battles that weren't even official in the first place. I realize that RED just clan battles for fun no matter what. That's a great motto. However, not all NPlay clans choose to do it that way. You have to respect the other sides point of view. In the Begone community there's a distinction between official battles and fun battles. Of course all battles are meant to be fun, but not all battles are official. Official ones are given out for the public to see. Fun ones are for private viewing purposes. Creed does plenty of fun clan battles as well, except we post the screenshots in our private thread where only we can see it. For example, if we were screwing around with pistols only in Pipeline and Creed blew RED out of the water 10 - 0 and RED had 0 kills and we placed an "Official" label on it, wouldn't look very good would it? If we lost in an Official battle, I'd be fine with you posting it, but that's the difference, these are unofficial, not agreed upon before hand.

Long story short, it's not about win or lose, it's about Official vs Unofficial. Hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
danieldeebest

PostSubject: sure   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 pm

yes, RED always posts all clan wars, like this one REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 Wp35

RED never posts only the extreme wins against KFE. REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 6t2c

KFE surprisingly always has score 0 in your threads, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken Image link fixed)
Back to top Go down
danieldebest

PostSubject: hmm   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:28 pm

I cannot upload images, damn
Back to top Go down
Lugano

Lugano

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:16 am

danieldebest wrote:
yes, RED always posts all clan wars, like this one
Oh it's daniel again, what a surprise. Why there is so much hate around here? Is this game THAT important for your life guys?

Why don't you take a look on this forum, you'll find post like this "REDvsHASH 0-4" "REDvsHASH 1-6" "REDvsCreed 0-2" (we posted this game before the 3-0 and nobody complained, weird huh?)

There is one thing that I've learned in this game is that people don't like to lose (Of course, duh) but the problem is that they don't know how to lose. The main purpose of this game is to have fun, we are not proffesional players of Begone and we'll never be, so why bother so much?

A9Magic wrote:
And there is no harm done to Creed's reputation or we have no intentions to show that RED is better than anyone. We are nubs play just for fun and have some good laugh together.
My friend already told you this.

What is the point of this game If we can't share our moments with the community?
We only do FUN WARS, let me say it again "FUN" wars.
If we only should show "Official wars" there wouldn't be pics at all, as I can see from all the BB clans, they have like 2-3 Official wars only and they are like 1 year old, and that's boring...

Boss1337 wrote:
if we were screwing around with pistols only in Pipeline and Creed blew RED out of the water 10 - 0 and RED had 0 kills and we placed an "Official" label on it, wouldn't look very good would it?
First of all, we don't do official battles (you see "Official" word around our posts?) those are all fun battles.
Second, we woundn't care, and If we win, we'll either don't post it or put a note saying "sniper match only"

Boss1337 wrote:
Official ones are given out for the public to see
Can you please explain me what are the differences between "fun-unofficial" wars and "official wars" I can't see any "rule" or "manual" of Begone explaining that.
It's like in an Official war you actually play better? maybe turn some hack on? camp more that you already do? use RC? (and I'm guessing, that you already use it), I really don't know.

To sum up, we always try to upload all the battles we do, but it's impossible to upload all of them because we are going to miss someones, either WIN or LOSE.
We want to get fun on this game besides from all the HACKERS, GLITCHES, BUGS when we play together we have fun, (you guys should do that too).
I'll ask it again, is this that important for your life? If it is, I'll remove the pics.

Note: We always are glad to war Creed (or any other clan), they are really skilled and fair players (they don't compain at all while playing) and we respect you.

SMILE guys, have fun and peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lugano
A9Magic

A9Magic

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 am

Holy cow.. lugano on fire using his keyboard! Very Happy Job well done.

To others,
Bottom line is, we are neither BB clans (so we don't come under any BB rules ~ like, post official wars for public, blah, blah), nor we are breaching any Nplay Clan rules. We are fun players to play against, we are respectful, we make jokes with players who are close to us. But all with 100% love attitude.

Sorry if some might sound arrogant lines. But it's really stupid to even think about what RED has posted and what RED forgot to post, ON RED's OFFICIAL FORUM. Many members of RED, (Astro, veyron, redneck, electron, etc) don't use Forum so often so wars played by them can't be tracked. So left out of this thread. Other than that, we try our best to post each and every game.

Since aishow told to delete posts on request. We have one more solution. Change the thread name. Smile Hope it will be fair.
Back to top Go down
danieldebest

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Lugano wrote:
danieldebest wrote:
Oh it's daniel again, what a surprise. Why there is so much hate around here? Is this game THAT important for your life guys?

Why don't you take a look on this forum, you'll find post like this "REDvsHASH 0-4" "REDvsHASH 1-6" "REDvsCreed 0-2" (we posted this game before the 3-0 and nobody complained, weird huh?)

There is one thing that I've learned in this game is that people don't like to lose (Of course, duh) but the problem is that they don't know how to lose. The main purpose of this game is to have fun, we are not proffesional players of Begone and we'll never be, so why bother so much?

A9Magic wrote:
And there is no harm done to Creed's reputation or we have no intentions to show that RED is better than anyone. We are nubs play just for fun and have some good laugh together.

What is the point of this game If we can't share our moments with the community?
If we only should show "Official wars" there wouldn't be pics at all, as I can see from all the BB clans, they have like 2-3 Official wars only and they are like 1 year old, and that's boring...

Boss1337 wrote:
if we were screwing around with pistols only in Pipeline and Creed blew RED out of the water 10 - 0 and RED had 0 kills and we placed an "Official" label on it, wouldn't look very good would it?
First of all, we don't do official battles (you see "Official" word around our posts?) those are all fun battles.
Second, we woundn't care, and If we win, we'll either don't post it or put a note saying "sniper match only"

Boss1337 wrote:
Can you please explain me what are the differences between "fun-unofficial" wars and "official wars" I can't see any "rule" or "manual" of Begone explaining that.
It's like in an Official war you actually play better? maybe turn some hack on? camp more that you already do? use RC? (and I'm guessing, that you already use it), I really don't know.

To sum up, we always try to upload all the battles we do, but it's impossible to upload all of them because we are going to miss someones, either WIN or LOSE.
We want to get fun on this game besides from all the HACKERS, GLITCHES, BUGS when we play together we have fun, (you guys should do that too).
I'll ask it again, is this that important for your life? If it is, I'll remove the pics.

Note: We always are glad to war Creed (or any other clan), they are really skilled and fair players (they don't compain at all while playing) and we respect you.

I agree with most of the post, personally, I am also not fond of the 'official' 'not-official' distinction. 'Official' sounds as if you are not playing a game anymore. The main goal of the game is FUN, and not official bureaucracy. And yes you do not have problems with showing that you sometimes lose hard against other well-known clans. However, when it comes down to losing from some smaller unknown clans (*cough* G clan *cough*) things can become problematic; suddenly a sphere of arrogancy and feeling of eliteness arises.
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:07 pm

danieldebest wrote:
Lugano wrote:
danieldebest wrote:

A9Magic wrote:

Boss1337 wrote:

Boss1337 wrote:

I agree with most of the post, personally, I am also not fond of the 'official' 'not-official' distinction. 'Official' sounds as if you are not playing a game anymore. The main goal of the game is FUN, and not official bureaucracy. And yes you do not have problems with showing that you sometimes lose hard against other well-known clans.  However, when it comes down to losing from some smaller unknown clans (*cough* G clan *cough*) things can become problematic; suddenly a sphere of arrogancy and feeling of eliteness arises.
Oh come on bro its not as u are saying! :)G? U mean GLX? You know that if someone lose a game you might not able to take screenshot, so knowing that, why dont you post the screenshot on our clan page/nplay's forum/here? We've never had deleted any pictures or topic...so i think this is the better way, as u can see or have seen, we are open minded players! KFE wanna show how they have beaten us? No problem, post the screenshot somewhere Smile its just a game as we all said, let play it in funny way Smile
Back to top Go down
aishow

aishow

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 am

One of the reason I open my skill video to public is to show others how to play begone and to play fair.
I wanted to make them private but REDs wanted share those with others. That's how we do.
We don't mind losing, it's fun if your opponents are strong Smile

We are going a bit off topic but REDs always have official fun war, whatever it is called Very Happy

Anyway, REDs play begone serious. Others play begone serious. Different colour of serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013   REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REDvsCreed 3-0 25-Nov-2013
Page 1 of 1