Baa
Baa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 RED4
Latest topics
» Waant to talk to RED members?
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm by Dante K.

» application R.E.D
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm by TeamBell

» hi RED! It's nice to meet you :D
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am by CronossXD

» Say Hello :)
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:18 pm by CronossXD

» RED, my new family..
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 am by MaxDProApplicant

» -=R.E.D=- Retarded & Extremely Dangerous
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:07 pm by KingOfNoob

» red vs others 3-0
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm by M4Z

» hi red bros :)
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm by aishow

»  MEMBERS
Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm by Under21

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Waant to talk to RED members?

Go down 
+13
GhostTouch
StupidBird
Thugy
WeTodd
SpitFireXDD
AlcoHolIk
Under21
Feanor
Lugano
A9Magic
Medaz
killer3456
aishow
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lugano

Lugano

Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Thugy wrote:
I was in gold by 4 months trying enter in RED, now I'm here for apply for RED, I know my profile don't is much good why I play just in clan servers. I wanna RED why for me is the best clan, the REDs are a big family, I want to be part of this family. I view many REDs in servers kidding each others. RED know play in team, the RED members have a nice attitude and know play much good. I like this.
Fine, I have almost REDs in my friends, I play with every REDs in my friends. almost red know me.
I can help in wars and in severs, just call me!
I'm not a "pro" but I want best together with RED. If you think I'm not ready for enter in your clan, I can wait much more time. if you reject me, I will try again. I don't will give up of my dream.

when you view this, if you want, talk with me on the chat box. I'm active all day.
Thank you by your attention.

That almost made me cry  Sad 
You know what to do Thug, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lugano
GhostTouch

GhostTouch

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Thugy wrote:
I was in gold by 4 months trying enter in RED, now I'm here for apply for RED, I know my profile don't is much good why I play just in clan servers. I wanna RED why for me is the best clan, the REDs are a big family, I want to be part of this family. I view many REDs in servers kidding each others. RED know play in team, the RED members have a nice attitude and know play much good. I like this.
Fine, I have almost REDs in my friends, I play with every REDs in my friends. almost red know me.
I'm not a "pro" but I want best together with RED. If you think I'm not ready for enter in your clan, I can wait much more time. if you reject me, I will try again. I don't will give up of my dream.

when you view this, if you want, talk with me on the chat box. I'm active all day.

<33
Back to top Go down
WeTodd

WeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Thugy wrote:

Totaly with you Brother.  afro 
Back to top Go down
EagleMan

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:47 am

i think all of you RED are very talented and i think you guys should be the talented clan of all.
Back to top Go down
aishow

aishow

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:36 am

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
KingOfNoob

KingOfNoob

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm

AISHOW HOW CAN I JOIN RED?
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.nplay.com/profile/KingOfNoob
To8iK

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am

Hi guys, Your clan is the best non BB clan off all time that i know of. When i first started to play i saw Lugano and asked her what i needed to join this clan. A parently i need 10,000 kill to join. This was my first clan i wanted to join and then i got rejected and i moved on to other clans.

~ To8iK aka SkullMarine
Back to top Go down
Dante K.

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Greetings RED members.
I'd like to ask you guys to tell SaZakem/AsterZero to contact me via PM on UGB, if possible.
And relax, I'm not applying to RED.
Thanks for your time,
Dante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waant to talk to RED members?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2