Baa
Baa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Waant to talk to RED members? RED4
Latest topics
» Waant to talk to RED members?
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm by Dante K.

» application R.E.D
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm by TeamBell

» hi RED! It's nice to meet you :D
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am by CronossXD

» Say Hello :)
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:18 pm by CronossXD

» RED, my new family..
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 am by MaxDProApplicant

» -=R.E.D=- Retarded & Extremely Dangerous
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:07 pm by KingOfNoob

» red vs others 3-0
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm by M4Z

» hi red bros :)
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm by aishow

»  MEMBERS
Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm by Under21

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Waant to talk to RED members?

Go down 
+13
GhostTouch
StupidBird
Thugy
WeTodd
SpitFireXDD
AlcoHolIk
Under21
Feanor
Lugano
A9Magic
Medaz
killer3456
aishow
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aishow

aishow

Waant to talk to RED members? Empty
PostSubject: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 am

[NO SPAM HERE]
Anything you want to talk about/with RED, you can post it here.

If you trying to apply for RED, firstly you get to know all the RED members. Or we will say NO for your joining.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
killer3456

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:15 pm

May i join this clan
Back to top Go down
Medaz

Medaz

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 am

Hello Reddies . I would like to apply for your clan. This clan is one of the best and most respected. I join TK , Hype , Bliss . I know I have not been very loyal, but I realized that loyalty is a very important thing if you want to be well recognized '' '' I have personal reasons for Bliss . TK , it is because it was not wat clan and was not active . I did not really have any friends either. Hype , the clan has been deleted. For kills, I had several other account I deleted.
First killer3451 2,000 kills. 2nd Medaz 3000 kills. 3rd ProDestroyer2012 10,000 kills. 4th Nostalgic 5500 kills. Medaz is my last account. I heard that beautiful thing in your clan. I think you can believe in me. I often play in the clan server . I can play in clan wars . I'm here to save the server. I am active in BB / Nplay each day. I would be honored if you accept this message. PM me if you want to talk to me.
Back to top Go down
http://Hello Reddies . I would like to apply for your clan. This
A9Magic

A9Magic

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Medaz wrote:
Hello Reddies . I would like to apply for your clan. This clan is one of the best and most respected. I join TK , Hype , Bliss . I know I have not been very loyal, but I realized that loyalty is a very important thing if you want to be well recognized '' '' I have personal reasons for Bliss . TK , it is because it was not wat clan and was not active . I did not really have any friends either. Hype , the clan has been deleted. For kills, I had several other account I deleted.
First killer3451 2,000 kills. 2nd Medaz 3000 kills. 3rd ProDestroyer2012 10,000 kills. 4th Nostalgic 5500 kills. Medaz is my last account. I heard that beautiful thing in your clan. I think you can believe in me. I often play in the clan server . I can play in clan wars . I'm here to save the server. I am active in BB / Nplay each day. I would be honored if you accept this message. PM me if you want to talk to me.
Thanks for your application.
TO join RED, requirements are :
1. Stay clan-less (No Multiclanning allowed)
2. Play and know each and every active RED member.
3. DO NOT - NEVER, EVER - ASK TO JOIN RED AGAIN. You applied here now we will consider you. Don't be annoying.
4. Good attitude is only way you can join RED. So be nice to everyone on BeGone.
Back to top Go down
Medaz

Medaz

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:06 am

A9Magic wrote:
Medaz wrote:
Thanks for your application.
TO join RED, requirements are :
1. Stay clan-less (No Multiclanning allowed)
2. Play and know each and every active RED member.
3. DO NOT - NEVER, EVER - ASK TO JOIN RED AGAIN. You applied here now we will consider you. Don't be annoying.
4. Good attitude is only way you can join RED. So be nice to everyone on BeGone.
Sure. Thanks You A9Magic.when the chat going to be repaired, I often play with you. a9 a thing how the course, I have a poll or test on me, idk
Back to top Go down
Lugano

Lugano

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:16 am

We don't do tests, just play with RED members, get to know them well and then we'll make a poll.
While chat is broken you can find us mostly playing on RED ware server, or the chat on the bottom of the page ↓
Remember this is just a game and the main purpose is to have fun.
See you in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lugano
Medaz

Medaz

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 am

it was not 20k LOL ... xd

Last edited by Medaz on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 am

You should also have 30k kills at least...play more with medaz's account Smile
Back to top Go down
Under21

Under21

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 am

Another thing, don't look to my profile, i dont have 30k but im an exception because im too..... idk im too under so yeah thats me too under, not pro, maybe fun, maybe cute, maybe not, maybe noob, maybe not, im spamming i know but im happy.... and im red....... my blood is red... duh.
Back to top Go down
Lugano

Lugano

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 am

Under21 wrote:
Another thing, don't look to my profile, i dont have 30k but im an exception because im too..... idk im too under so yeah thats me too under, not pro, maybe fun, maybe cute, maybe not, maybe noob, maybe not, im spamming i know but im happy.... and im red....... my blood is red... duh.
Maybe drunk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/Lugano
AlcoHolIk

AlcoHolIk

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 am

KAY NUBS IM ON THE FORUM
Back to top Go down
SpitFireXDD

SpitFireXDD

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello Guys!
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey yo
Back to top Go down
A9Magic

A9Magic

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:58 am

AlcoHolIk wrote:
KAY NUBS IM ON THE FORUM
That pic. I feel high already.
Back to top Go down
Medaz

Medaz

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

i'm going to wait for 10k more Razz
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Medaz wrote:
i'm going to wait for 10k more Razz
Start making your profile public plz...
Back to top Go down
Medaz

Medaz

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Ok.

But I have something to tell you. My parents are separated since I was little, I'm still (12 years). Because my parents are separated I have two computers. With my father, it is a good 40-60 fps computer, the problem I'm home that week, I can only play 3 HOURS PER WEEK. With my mother, my computer is not really good, it reached 10 fps in server clans. I'm at my mother is that weekend. And recently, my computer bug since my charger is not quite my drawing my laptop. I'm really sorry about this situation and I hope that you understand. With my father, my timezone is: UTC-05: 00, so I played Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 18h to 19h, so I am trying to play with you ... if you let me a chance. ~ Medaz
Back to top Go down
WeTodd

WeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Ahhh so this is where you apply.
I now want to apply to red because i know what you guys are like now. You guys are fun to hang out with and i know i applied to red like a billion times now but this is a fresh start, Im learning to control my anger, and i appreciate that most people here is helping me with my attitude. i am now patient and last of all i want to say thanks for all the help.
-TheNatural  afro 
Back to top Go down
Feanor

Feanor

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:40 pm

WeTodd wrote:
Ahhh so this is where you apply.
I now want to apply to red because i know what you guys are like now. You guys are fun to hang out with and i know i applied to red like a billion times now but this is a fresh start, Im learning to control my anger, and i appreciate that most people here is helping me with my attitude. i am now patient and last of all i want to say thanks for all the help.
-TheNatural  afro 

Why dont u sign up with TheNatural? why are u using WeTodd? ahahahah
Back to top Go down
WeTodd

WeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:18 pm

LOL cause i love wetodd Razz i woulda done thenatural but wetodd wow you can never get better.
Back to top Go down
A9Magic

A9Magic

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 am

WeTodd wrote:
LOL cause i love wetodd :Pi woulda done thenatural but wetodd wow you can never get better.

LOL nice try butcher ^^
Back to top Go down
WeTodd

WeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:21 pm

LOL im pretty sure they all know im butcher by now Razz
Back to top Go down
Thugy

Thugy

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 pm

I was in gold by 4 months trying enter in RED, now I'm here for apply for RED, I know my profile don't is much good why I play just in clan servers. I wanna RED why for me is the best clan, the REDs are a big family, I want to be part of this family. I view many REDs in servers kidding each others. RED know play in team, the RED members have a nice attitude and know play much good. I like this.
Fine, I have almost REDs in my friends, I play with every REDs in my friends. almost red know me.
I can help in wars and in severs, just call me!
I'm not a "pro" but I want best together with RED. If you think I'm not ready for enter in your clan, I can wait much more time. if you reject me, I will try again. I don't will give up of my dream.

when you view this, if you want, talk with me on the chat box. I'm active all day.
Thank you by your attention.
Back to top Go down
StupidBird

StupidBird

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Good luck Thuggy, I also want you in. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/StupidBird
WeTodd

WeTodd

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

goodluck bro hope you make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waant to talk to RED members?   Waant to talk to RED members? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waant to talk to RED members?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next