Baa
Baa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
application R.E.D RED4
Latest topics
» Waant to talk to RED members?
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 pm by Dante K.

» application R.E.D
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm by TeamBell

» hi RED! It's nice to meet you :D
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am by CronossXD

» Say Hello :)
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:18 pm by CronossXD

» RED, my new family..
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 am by MaxDProApplicant

» -=R.E.D=- Retarded & Extremely Dangerous
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:07 pm by KingOfNoob

» red vs others 3-0
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm by M4Z

» hi red bros :)
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:46 pm by aishow

»  MEMBERS
application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:21 pm by Under21

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

application R.E.D

Go down 
+8
BrokenNote.
MaxDProApplicant
xmidnightmoonx
venom100
chileeno
F4N4T1C0
Begone Mosseman
RenanLemoSs
12 posters
AuthorMessage
RenanLemoSs

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:00 am

Well I'm RenanLeemos

I wanted to join the RED because I love this clan, I had entered in the Gold season of alliance between Gold and RED to try joining the RED and could not. and now with my performance improved a lot, I'm very good at war, and I know several REDs: Veyron, GuisSantos, MrThugLife, Dhish98, aishow, msirp, EXA, Feanor, Knox and etc. .. my performance in wars are great .. help on clan servers .. I've been trying to apply the RED has 3 months and could not, and I'm finally here! RED is like a united family which knows how to play and want to be part of this great family! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Begone Mosseman

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:40 am

Where is the forum
Back to top Go down
F4N4T1C0

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:33 am

wanted to enter this clan because it is the best clan Begone not my opinion, great jogadores.tentei join the red qnd red and gold were alliances and red gold recruited some players to strengthen the team .. um hacker RED clan without a large family .
Back to top Go down
chileeno

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 am

Good: I want to enter this clan because I have several friends here type: guisSantos he helped me a lot this here with you guys so I want to be part of this family RED already long ago that I want to enter and now I'm here in the RED and aplicanto I also really like the members of RED aishow; Love00, guisSantos I just have to hope I Thank between and I have many skills in begone me to meet anyone know what I'm good at it, I hope God enters hopefully illuminate my path. thank you all: By: Chileeno Told Me: My RC 8934933
Back to top Go down
venom100

venom100

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:28 am

I want to join the RED because it is a great clan. Successful players and great players on each map .. am ex Tzu .. and how it was deleted many wanted me to Hash also more not was because I prefer RED. I know several players RED For example: xSuper, GuisSanttos, EXA, Dedektif, Aishow, Mower, Lugano, Veyron, ren1, A9Magic, MrThugLife and Feanor. 'm good player in tower ware. I hope between. thank you: d
Back to top Go down
xmidnightmoonx

xmidnightmoonx

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 am

hi, my name is xMidnightMoonx. i used to be in bliss but i left because their server was being attcked by TR.WAR an their all were inactive. but trust me, bliss was a good family but i left cus they were inactive and i like clans that support me and they are active. thats why hopefully, when i join red im gonna be in there till i leave begone and when ever i play i will never let you down.
Back to top Go down
MaxDProApplicant

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

Hi , my name is MaxDPro , im using MaxDProApplicant this name in this forum. I am very interested in joining RED. RED is a very fully organized clan and active clan , being together means being a brotherhood. All of the RED members are very skillful and kind ,i wish to be apart of them so i could improve in game. I know i may seem unloyal becuase im applying here which i am already in a clan but RED took me away , so by any chance i hope that i could be apart of this awesome clan. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenNote.

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:59 am

Hey,
I have finally decided to try for RED.
My name (in-game) is BrokenNote. i'm previously known as Akoury, Eternity, TheDove, BruceSWE and Raditzz.

I have actually been in RED before, invited on my old account "Raditzz". I have a photo-proof for those who don't remember me/don't believe me.

I have been trough some clans to find a home but never really found one.
I have founded and led Crew and ROYAL. ROYAL is deleted and the ownership of Crew has been given to a friend.
I have been a member of Creed, LGD, StarS, TK, Bliss, USSR (I was their council), DY (Honor) and RED.
I have denied invites to Hash, re-invite to bliss and invites to some new clans. Cuz I want to join RED xD

The reason I want to come back is that I miss you guys. And I think I will fit well in RED. I really like the way you play and that you takes the game so seriously.

I'm a fairly good player, although my attitude is better than my skill.. I play fair without cheats, hacks, glitches etc. Wich is very rare.

Otherwise I'm a pretty good Graphic Artist. I have made pictures for SCP, SSNC, some RED-members, Bliss and TK.
I have designed websites and forums to.

I surely hope that you consider me to join RED.

Sincerely

- B.N
Back to top Go down
aishow

aishow

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

BrokenNote. wrote:

I have actually been in RED before, invited on my old account "Raditzz". I have a photo-proof for those who don't remember me/don't believe me.

Hi, firstly good luck.
and you haven't been in RED at all, would've been a fake RED Smile

p.s. I've been playing warehouse clan servers everyday. see you guys there.
Back to top Go down
BrokenNote.

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:40 am

aishow wrote:
BrokenNote. wrote:

Hi, firstly good luck.
and you haven't been in RED at all, would've been a fake RED Smile

p.s. I've been playing warehouse clan servers everyday. see you guys there.

I was in the real RED, but I was invited by the hacked GuisSantos so it doesn't count.
Sorry for civinvidence Smile

And thanks for the Good luck, add me on Skype/RC to talk Very Happy
RC: akoury
Back to top Go down
bluemart

bluemart

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 am

Hello how can i join RED guys.
Back to top Go down
http://dy-gaming.enjin.com/profile/10676860
IGabriEl07

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 am

can i join RED? TROXIE is my friend
Back to top Go down
aishow

aishow

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:48 pm

IGabriEl07 wrote:
can i join RED? TROXIE is my friend

TROXIE is nothing to do with it XD
Back to top Go down
TeamBell

application R.E.D Empty
PostSubject: Re: application R.E.D   application R.E.D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi My Begone Account http://www.nplay.com/profile/TeAmbEll
What Years play begone : 1 Years
Loyal : I yes loyal
I good player
Favorite map : Tower and Warehouse
Favorite Weapon : MP5 and M4A1
Why RED : Good Clan
I RED members Play begone
I not clan history
Everyday Active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content